Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Holidays

For those of you who have their holiday shopping done, FedEx Office has hired me to help pack and ship your gifts for the holidays – I guess I did a good job last year... So bring in your gifts (and other items) to the FedEx Office at 2020 K Street NW next Tuesday, Dec. 14 from 10:30 – Noon. I will personally help package them up for you.

While you are there, you can sign up to win autographed merchandise and Redskins 2011 season tickets. For more info you can click HERE. Hope to see all of you on Tuesday.

Facebook Comments

1 comments:

Hey Chris, Thanks for taking your time out to do this work. My family loved "OUR" holiday card I sent to them in Philadelphia. Thankfully I was not disowned by them for fraternizing with "the enemy" and they got a good laugh out of it. I really appreciate you taking some time to talk to me, it really helped me raise my spirits in such a tough time in college (finals).
Thanks Again and keep creating chaos out there,
Steve

Post a Comment