Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Major + Orisue + Cooley

So...it's been a while since I have posted a blog or anything on here. I am sorry that I have not been more active. It has been a crazy busy (in a good way) off season. I am stoked about where we are as a team. This is by far the closest group of guys I have ever played with and I know if we all stay healthy that we are going to do some amazing things this year. With that said, its Dallas week. I know that in the years past we have done some crazy shit on the blog for this week. This year, my only focus has been getting better as a player. I think that the work we have all put in this offseason is definitely going to show this Sunday. We need everyone to come out and show that Skins fans can be more exciting on Sunday than the Virginia Tech fans were two nights ago.

I also want to let you know that if you haven't spent you annual Redskins budget already this year, I am going to be hanging out this Friday from 8-10pm at Major DC 1426 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest. Orisue is launching two limited edition t-shirts. One is a mix of Orisue/Redskin and the other is Orisue/Cooooley. Both are bad ass. If you live in the DMV area, you should really come out on Friday night.

Hope to see a ton of you out there. I am going to try and be more active on the blog. I know that this is going to be a huge year for both us as a team and every single Redskin fan.

Facebook Comments

10 comments:

Sounds good Chris - I'm excited to see something different this year! ;^)

Chris - Major is pretty much men's stuff. Will they have your t-shirts in women's sizes? Hope so!

Go for it Cap'N Chaos! Lets Get'em!

Chris, good luck with the Crapboys Sunday! HTTR!

Go Cowboys!!! Kick the shiz out of Cooley & the Skins!

How can I get one of the limited shirts if I can't make it? I want the Coooley one.

Congrats for doing your part to get the W!
Was listening to the game on the radio. Girls went DOWN!
HTTR!

Yeah can you order these online anywhere?

chris- you were so nice and it was refreshing to see a football player who could really relate to your fans. the two hours of waiting was worth it, esp since you signed everything everyone brought out to you. thanks again for it, and what a great event - kudos to you and orisue. i have my signed autographs sitting in my office AND will be wearing my cooooley shirt on gameday. HAIL!!

Post a Comment