Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TC: I Heart Donovan McNabb


When I played football the team that won the game was usually the better team. When Donovon McNabb plays, it doesn't matter who scores more, has better stats, and leaves the field victorious. All that matters is how you feel inside.

I [Donovan McNabb] believe that we lost to teams we should have beaten. Not because I think they are not good - they are. But I still believe we are better; we just didn't show it.
He must not have watched game film because going 30 minutes without a first down didn't show the Eagles being better. 4 straight 3 and outs didn't do it. And I'm pretty sure getting out-rushed 203 to 58 and being booed off their own field definitely didn't prove the E-A-G-L-E-S to be the superior team. But either way, a fact is fact and the Eagles were the only NFC East team to not make the playoffs last year and they are right on track to repeat this year. So if they know in their heart's that they are a better team after losing games, I guess they don't know what "better" is.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment